Terms & Conditions
“The buyer” is you
“Gratitude Forest” is me, the company
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION
1. By making a booking you are indicating that you have read and agree to Gratitude Forest’s terms and conditions. Notification of cancellation must be made in writing to
2. Bookings are not confirmed until you have received the confirmation email
3. If the buyer cancels their booking less than 5 days before the date of appointment, no refund will be offered.
4. If the buyer wishes to reschedule their appointment they can do this free of charge more than 3 days before the date of appointment. Any appointments rescheduled 72 hour, or less, of the appointment date are subject to 50% charge of the original fee.
These dates refer to the date on which Gratitude Forest receives written notification of the buyer’s cancellation.
5. If the buyer has any complaint, they must make it known at the earliest opportunity in writing to
6. Gratitude Forest reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any buyers who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
ONLINE EVENTS & PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
7. No refunds are available for online events or products. Purchase of both products and online events includes downloadables and replays. No refunds are available if the buyer changes their mind about their purchase.
HEALTH AND SAFETY IN-PERSON AND ONLINE
8. The buyer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Gratitude Forest. The buyer must ensure that s/he is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Gratitude Forest is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities.
9. Gratitude Forest retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
10. Each buyer hereby authorises and grants Gratitude Forest a royalty-free limited perpetual right to publish on any Gratitude Forest website(s) and marketing material any photographs and videos with his/her image. In addition, the buyer grants us a royalty-free limited perpetual right to publish on any Gratitude Forest website(s) and marketing material any photographs and videos which you take or create and provide to us.
10. This contract is governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Any conflict between the terms and conditions of the contract and the law of the Republic of Ireland, then the law of the Republic of Ireland shall prevail.
11. You acknowledge that you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by Gratitude Forest or in collaboration with, event organisers, related entities, our affiliates, employees, fitness professionals and co-hosts and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against “Gratitude Forest” and all associated parties, arising from any loss or damage to person or property that may occur, prior to, during or after the retreat or event.
This is inclusive and not limited to:
1. Any damages or injuries that you incur, whether they be direct, indirect, incidental or consequential.
2. Any loss of funds or profits, whether direct or indirect, that you incur.
3. Any claim, damage or loss that you incur by any transaction that you make on the site.
The limitations on Gratitude Forest’s liability as shown above shall apply whether or not I and all of my related entities as aforementioned have been advised of the risk of such losses.